What we do — we make it easy
We make it simple for Institutes of Higher Education to expand access to international education, by helping faculty design, deliver and lead first-class syllabus-based academic and experiential learning European study trips centered on Academic Major specializations.
For Institutes of Higher Education
We make internationalizing the curriculum a step easier by creating the opportunity to embed a global learning experience directly within the syllabus:
Academic Major specializations include:
More . . .
The immersive short-term and curriculum-based format of our programs make them more accessible, financially and time-wise to a wider number of students. As the programs are custom-made they always retain your school’s identity and reflect your curricula.
We work in partnership with your School’s Study Abroad Offices and Centre’s of Global Learning to ensure we follow your School’s individual protocols and requirements.
We seamlessly bring your actual syllabus to life in Europe. We will customize a program specifically for you which reflects your academic vision and delivers the learning outcomes you set for your course.
We give you ownership-you have complete control at all times:
More . . .
• You set the academic criteria and establish the learning outcomes for your study trip (curriculum, orientation, credits etc)
• You decide every aspect of the itinerary-the dates, destinations, site visits, workshops etc
• We take care of all arrangements, not just the air and hotel-but also the meeting planning and liaising with our network of expert practitioners and partners in your field of study.
• This means you can focus your resources on teaching and inspiring your students, while also expanding your international experience and professional network.
For Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Students get a life-changing opportunity to experience transformational learning. Our immersive itineraries are always designed with academic integrity front of mind. Above and beyond academics, our programs include unique opportunities for experiential learning, first-hand interaction with local experts and practitioners, which build valuable professional and cultural skills for the global marketplace.
“Select Travel Services has always provided me and my school with superb service, care for costs, personalized and program-specific attention both here and overseas, and support services that include suggestions for additions or improvements to the content of my program.”
Dr. Brian Rose
Adelphi University, NY
Who We Are
What We Do
How We Do It
Meet Our Team
Nursing & Healthcare
YOUR ACTION PLAN
1. Request a Proposal
2. Review & Approve
3. Enroll Students
4. While in Europe
5. Returning Home
• Select Travel Study is a division of Select Travel Service
© 2016 Select Travel. All Right Reserved