1. All Guides are English Speaking. Upon arrival in Europe,ﾠevery program is met by our professional English-speaking Select Travel Study welcome guide. Other languages are available upon request.
2. Orientation. Orientation sessions are conducted in collaboration with the faculty to familiarize students to the traditions and conventions of their host country. Your Program Planner will keep in regular contact with our European based ground teams who in turn will always be in contact with you.
3. Our Team is with you through every step of the travel experience. In keeping with our ability to construct programming to your needs, so the level of local guide and escort support is tailored to your specific requirements. We can arrange for programs to be fully escorted, or to have local step on guides for certain activities or you can be fully independent - it’s always your decision.
4. Emergencies. Our 24/7 emergency team also remains available as needed.
“Although other travel service companies have contacted me and attempted to woo me away from Select with offers of lower prices or better packages, I'm not fooled:
I know I get everything I could want, at top quality, with excellent support and sensitive suggestions, for a great price, from Select. There's no need to think of shifting”
B.R. Adelphi University
Step Four — While you are in Europe
Who We Are
What We Do
How We Do It
Meet Our Team
Nursing & Healthcare
YOUR ACTION PLAN
1. Request a Proposal
2. Review & Approve
3. Enroll Students
4. While in Europe
5. Returning Home
• Select Travel Study is a division of Select Travel Service
© 2016 Select Travel. All Right Reserved